微信扫一扫
随时随地学习
当前位置 :
《功夫熊猫》中的经典台词
 更新时间:2024-03-28 19:01:00

Theree no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !

《功夫熊猫》中的经典台词

牛人不收费,迷死人不偿命!

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

我私家汤的绝密食材,就是什么都没有。

To make something special, you just have to believe its special.

你说它特别,它就特别了。

yesterday is history.

Tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift,

that is why its called the present

昨天是历史,明天是未知,而今天是礼物,所以说现在就叫present

There are no accidents.

一切早已注定。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

何必躲呢,躲不过的。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

着急的时候脑子也乱了,静下心来就好了。

Quit dont quit. Noodles dont noodles.

做不做呢,要不要呢?

There is a saying, yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why its called the present (the gift).

俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来者尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅),I can not make it blossom and suit me, nor make it bear food before its time.

乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。

But there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed.That is not illusion , Master.

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落。我还可以控制在何时播种,那可不是幻觉,大师。

Yes, but no matter what you do,that seed will grow to be a peach tree.You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.

乌龟:是啊,不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。

But peach can not defeat Tai Long.

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, to believe in it.

乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

I"m sorry things didnt work out. Its just what its meant to be,Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk,broth runs deep through our veins.

阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。

Why didnt you quit ? You know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。

Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed ,because I thought,if anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你zg最伟大的功夫师父!

Enough talk!Let"s fight!

罗嗦什么,打吧!

字典网专稿内容,转载请注明出处
不够精彩?
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
最新更新
PC端 | 移动端 | mip端
字典网(zidianwang.com)汇总了汉语字典,新华字典,成语字典,组词,词语,在线查字典,中文字典,英汉字典,在线字典,康熙字典等等,是学生查询学习资料的好帮手,是老师教学的好助手。
声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
电话:  邮箱:
Copyright©2009-2021 字典网 zidianwang.com 版权所有 闽ICP备20008127号-7
lyric 頭條新聞